Find out what’s new with the Globus family of brands for group leaders and group travel. Stay informed on all of our new initiatives, special deals, featured destinations, and much more!
Summer is here! And now is a great time to book your 2020 groups or your last-minute 2019 groups. We recently launched our 2020 Globus and Cosmos faith-based tours including an exciting new tour featuring the Camino de Santiago; and we have great deals and promotions for 2020 Avalon Waterways cruises, and 2020 Globus, Cosmos & Monograms tours. There are also still great deals on 2019 tours. If you are interested in the 2020 Oberammergau Passion Play now is the time to reserve your group space, we are almost completely sold out on this once-in-a-lifetime event.
Don’t wait to book, contact your sales team today to reserve your group space.
What’s new in July?
- See the World. Your Way! Avalon Waterways is a great option for groups who want a relaxing vacation in one of the best cabins in river cruising. Book your 2020 group now to save up to $1000 off per person and to earn 1 free at 10* on Avalon Waterways cruises, click here to view available deals.
- The history of the Camino de Santiago goes back to the 9th Century, when the tomb of the evangelical apostle St. James was discovered in what is today Santiago de Compostela. Since then, pilgrims from all over the world have walked St. James’ Way. Now you can join this once-in-a-lifetime experience with Cosmos Religious Travel. Take a look at our blog to read about two pilgrims’ recent experience on the Camino and learn a few tips before booking your group!
- Are you looking for something affordable, awe-inspiring, and truly amazing? Why not explore Western Canada with Cosmos. Stunning and rugged mountains, mighty rivers, thundering waterfalls, majestic wildlife, and sparkling lakes—all of this and more await you on your Cosmos escorted tour through Western Canada. Request a quote.
- Time is almost up to book your group for the once-in-a-lifetime Oberammergau Passion Play. Rejoice in your faith, walk in the footsteps of the Italian saints, and even attend Mass at—many of Italy’s treasured basilicas; all with first-class seating and accommodations in the town of Oberammergau for the world-famous Passion Play, view the itinerary.
- Cosmos takes you to the most spectacular national parks in America including Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Bryce and Zion National Parks, and many more must-see national treasures. Request a quote.
- Every year we host our top partners at our annual Platinum Producer Conference. The conference is a chance to get a sneak peak at what’s new with the Globus family of brands, share ideas with fellow group leaders, and explore an interesting destination. We just returned from this year’s conference in Los Angeles and China and it was wonderful. Learn more about how you can become a Platinum Producer and have the opportunity to be invited to next year’s conference!
- Tartans, castles, bagpipes, lochs, a rich history, and beautiful scenery—this is Scotland! With Globus, you’ll have the chance to really experience this marvelous country. In addition to the must-see sights, Globus guided tours to Scotland include unique features you won’t get anywhere else, learn more about the unique Scottish traditions you can experience on a Globus tour of Scotland on our blog.
- 2020 tours are officially open for sale! Take advantage of early group promotions, the best selection for space, and plenty of time to promote your trips for 2020. Contact your sales team today to book your 2020 groups.
- Our complimentary Apple and Android GO apps are designed to put a world of invaluable pre- and on-trip information at your fingertips. Guests can log in to check flight, hotel and transfer information, review their itinerary, and customize your trip with a host of entertainment, sightseeing, dining and shopping suggestions. Bistros, bars, bookstores, bakeries – they’re all in there! Learn more.