Find out what’s new with the Globus family of brands for group leaders and group travel. Stay informed on all of our new initiatives, special deals, featured destinations, and much more!
Spring is officially here and now is a great time to book your 2020 groups or your last-minute 2019 groups. We have great deals and promotions for 2020 Avalon Waterways cruises, and 2020 Globus, Cosmos & Monograms tours. There are also still great deals on 2019 tours. If you are interested in the 2020 Oberammergau Passion Play now is the time to reserve your group space, we are almost completely sold out on this once-in-a-lifetime event.
Don’t wait to book, contact your sales team today to reserve your group space.
What’s new in May?
- Are you looking for something affordable, awe-inspiring, and truly amazing? Look no further than a National Parks tour with Cosmos. Cosmos takes you to the most spectacular national parks in America including Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Bryce and Zion National Parks, and many more must-see national treasures. Request a quote.
- Every year we host our top partners at our annual Platinum Producer Conference. The conference is a chance to get a sneak peak at what’s new with the Globus family of brands, share ideas with fellow group leaders, and explore an interesting destination. We just returned from this year’s conference in Los Angeles and China and it was wonderful. Learn more about how you can become a Platinum Producer and have the opportunity to be invited to next year’s conference!
- Tartans, castles, bagpipes, lochs, a rich history, and beautiful scenery—this is Scotland! With Globus, you’ll have the chance to really experience this marvelous country. In addition to the must-see sights, Globus guided tours to Scotland include unique features you won’t get anywhere else, learn more about the unique Scottish traditions you can experience on a Globus tour of Scotland on our blog.
- 2020 tours are officially open for sale! Take advantage of early group promotions, the best selection for space, and plenty of time to promote your trips for 2020. Contact your sales team today to book your 2020 groups.
- We are more than just great tours to the most amazing destinations in the world. Globus is committed to sustainable travel and minimizing our impact on the environment. With this in mind we’ve implemented policies and partnerships to support sustainable travel; and are working to enhance our products with this mission and our core values combined. Learn more about Globus’ sustainability efforts.