Inside Globus family Groups
Find out what's new with the Globus family of brands for group leaders and group travel. Stay informed on all of our new initiatives, special deals, featured destinations, and much more!
2019 group bookings are rolling in but don't forget about 2018. We still have great deals and promotions for 2018 especially on Avalon and tours visiting National Parks. If you are interested in the 2020 Oberammergau Passion Play now is the time to reserve your group space. Space is selling quickly!
Don't wait to book, contact your sales team today to reserve your group space.
What's new for May?
- The Passion Play in Oberammergau is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the 2020 Passion Play is no different. We have 14 itineraries featuring Oberammergau including four faith based itineraries. Each itinerary includes the world-famous Passion Play as well as the unique balance of faith and fun that Globus and Cosmos Religious Travel is known for. Space for tours to Oberammergau is filling up quickly – book yours today!
- Each year we host 20 of our top performing Platinum Producers to join us for our annual conference. The conference includes a day of meetings followed by a fun-filled exploration of the chosen destination. These trips are a great opportunity for our group leaders to build relationships with Globus family of brands staff and each-other and to learn more about group travel. This year we traveled on the Globus Bavarian Highlights and next year's destination promises to be even more exciting. To learn more about our Platinum Producer program and to find out how you can be invited to next years' Platinum Producer trip please contact your sales team or visit our Platinum Producer page.
- Are you looking for something different this year? Look no further than Spain's often overlooked neighbor Portugal. On a Globus tour of Portugal, you might stroll through medieval Obidos, visit the tomb of explorer Vasco da Gama at Lisbon's Jeronimos Monastery, marvel at Conimbriga's Roman ruins, perhaps you will find yourself standing in the shadows of a 14th-century castle. We have Portuguese tours for every budget and interest including the Postcard from Portugal with Cosmos and the Portugal in Depth with Globus. Book your Portugal discovery today!
- You don't always have to travel abroad to have an awe-inspiring experience. The United States is home to some of the most majestic scenery in the world and for groups sticking closer to home this year Globus National Park vacations are a great choice. On many of our Globus tours you'll stay inside the parks and have the opportunity to experience hidden gems like a Navajo guided, four-wheel-drive tour in Monument Valley or a buffalo safari in Custer State Park. And now you can save up to $150 per person when you book a 2018 Globus National Park tour as part of group, through June 30, 2018. Request a quote today!
- Warm weather travel is great, but there's something magical about winter travel. With smaller crowds and deep discounts traveling during the colder months can be a wonderful experience. Check out our blog “Revealing Travel” for a list of 11 European cities that are even better in winter, and start thinking about your next winter vacation. Whether it's one of our Globus Escapes tours or a Festive Time cruise, we've got something to help your group embrace the season.
For 2018 and beyond we are offering all of our travel partners a commitment to service you simply won't find anywhere else. This means staying in touch and keeping you informed and providing you the best sales and marketing support
Thank you for choosing the Globus family of brands as your group tour operator of choice. We are dedicated to always providing you with the best service, the best options in group travel and the best tools to help you succeed.
Yours in travel,
Director, National Group Sales
Have questions or comments you would like to share with me directly? Contact me today at 800.851.0728 Ext. 7220
View Our Past Entries: