Inside Globus family Groups
Find out what's new with the Globus family of brands for group leaders and group travel. Stay informed on all of our new initiatives, special deals, featured destinations, and much more!
It is officially fall! Welcome to October, our Globus, Cosmos and Monograms Europe and North America brochures have officially launched and in them you'll find amazing new tours for 2019. If you haven't planned your 2019 travel yet we have great options for any group including National Parks, a series of off-the-beaten cobblestone UK tours, and our newest travel style – Cosmos Lite! We also have two new Avalon Waterways' cruises that will feature the Oberammergau Passion Play in 2020. The cruises will sell out fast so if you are interested please contact your local Business Development Manager now for a quote. Now is the perfect time to book your 2019 and 2020 group travel.
Don't wait to book, contact your sales team today to reserve your group space.
What's new and trending in October?
- Introducing Cosmos Lite - with a whole new category of touring, Cosmos Lite presents the world's first à la carte tour style. Combining the essential features of our award-winning Cosmos tours with a personalized approach to daily itineraries, Cosmos Lite offers hassle-free travel with the freedom to tailor your itinerary to your own interests and budget. Cosmos Lite is a great option for budget conscious groups who want to do their own thing. And with our CosmosGo app you'll have plenty of suggestions to help you make the most of your independent time.
- The United States is home to some of the most majestic scenery in the world and for groups sticking closer to home Globus National Park vacations are a great choice. On many of our Globus tours you'll stay inside the parks and have the opportunity to experience hidden gems like a Navajo guided, four-wheel-drive tour in Monument Valley or a buffalo safari in Custer State Park. And now you can save up 10% off of 2019 Globus National Park Vacations when you book by November 27, 2018. Request a quote today!
- Is your group looking for a new way to explore the United Kingdom? From winding paths to windswept cliffs, we invite you to discover Britain's authentic places beyond the London Bridge with a selection of travel styles to see Britain in a new way. Step into the truly great British worlds as only Globus can show you. Travel off-the-beaten cobblestones in England, Scotland, and Wales – book your tour today!
- If you want to experience the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play in the most unique and relaxing way possible – look no further than Avalon Waterways. We recently announced two new cruises that will feature the Passion Play in 2020; The Romantic Rhine with Oberammergau & The Romantic Rhine with Innsbruck and Oberammergau. Sail along the Rhine in relaxed luxury aboard your Avalon Waterways Suite Ship and enjoy first-class seating for the play. Space is limited and these cruises will sell out fast, contact us to book yours now!
- Check out our blog Revealing Travel for great articles and unique experiences. This month, learn all about the real-life British sites that appear in the wizarding world of Harry Potter. “A Muggles Guide to Harry Potter's Britain” lists the magical sites that inspired J.K. Rowling to create the world of our favorite wizard.
Thank you for choosing the Globus family of brands as your group tour operator of choice. We are dedicated to always providing you with the best service, the best options in group travel and the best tools to help you succeed
Yours in travel,
National Group Sales Manager
Have questions or comments you would like to share with me directly? Contact me today at 800.851.0728 Ext. 7220
View Our Past Entries:
August, July, June, May