The Globus family of brands has been delivering the best in travel experiences all over the world for 90 years. With a longstanding reputation as the leader in the travel industry, we have the experience and knowledge necessary to understand the special needs of the alumni and affinity group travel market. As our partner, you will have our support and the confidence of knowing we deliver top-notch, engaging travel experiences for your alumni members.
Travel programs are an excellent way to engage alumni by providing them the opportunity to experience travel with other alumni, reconnect with their association and reestablish an ongoing relationship, as well as fundraising. There is no better travel style than to travel with other "like minded alumni!"
Why partner with the Globus family of brands?
Four brands with over 480 vacations to 73 countries—we offer more ways for alumni to travel than anyone else.
- Globus: For the escorted group that loves discovery
- Cosmos: For the savvy, practical group
- Monograms: For the independent-minded group
- Avalon: For an intimate group river cruise experience
With our wide array of tours, there is bound to be something for everyone.
- River Cruises: Luxurious vessels sailing European, South American, and Southeast Asian waterways.
- Scheduled Departures: No minimum passengers required. Your alumni will enjoy their trip and avoid the disappointment of cancelled departures due to lack of alumni participants.
- Religious: Faith-based travel opportunities are continuing to grow in popularity and we're offering a full portfolio of religious tours that combine faith and fun.
- Custom: For those groups that can't quite find something in our brochure or who have specific destinations in mind…this is the route for you.
We have 90 years of award-winning travel operations.
We offer you security with an $11 million customer protection plan.
We work closely with our Operations team to ensure we meet the needs of your alumni. With our experience and logistics expertise, we know what works and we share that with you while incorporating lectures, specific sightseeing, and other educational components.
We offer complete support of your travel program, from start to finish.
- Dedicated Sales, Marketing & Reservation staff
- High-quality marketing materials, flyers, website content/links, presentations, etc.
- Distinctive Custom travel planning made affordable through world-wide buying power
A valued, personalized partnership that delivers superior, engaging travel experiences for your alumni members.
Romantic Rhine River Cruise
8 days from Amsterdam to Zurich
Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
11 days from Paris to Côte d'Azur
The Rhine & Moselle River Cruise
12 days from Amsterdam to Zürich
Golden Myanmar & the Alluring Irrawaddy River Cruise
14 Day River Cruise from Yangon to Yangon
7 days: Glasgow, Loch Lomond, St. Andrews, Edinburgh
Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
8 days: Munich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna
Legacy of the Incas
12 days: Lima, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines
Wonders of the Maritimes & Scenic Cape Breton
9 days: Peggy's Cove, Bay of Fundy, Cabot Trail
Sample PDF Mailers
North Dakota State